- "Opinion: School of Sustainability’s leadership must reinvest in environmental justice and a fossil-free future" by Celina Scott-Buechler, Karli Moore, Akruti Gupta, Jayson Toweh. The Stanford Daily. June 22, 2022.
- "Opinion: Environmental justice must be foundational to the new School of Sustainability" by EJWG members. The Stanford Daily. January 27, 2021.
- "Equity seed grant bolsters environmental justice efforts" by Danielle Torrent Tucker. Stanford Report. November 3, 2021
- "Earth Systems Program announces new Minor in Environmental Justice" by Richard Nevle. September 14, 2021
- "Q&A: Why environmental justice motivates geoscientists" by Elenita Makani Nicholas. June 23, 2021
- 2021 Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve honored with the Human Diversity Award by the Organization of Biological Field Stations:
- 2021 Dean's Award of Merit in the innovation category awarded to Dr. Jessie Brunner
- 2021 Excellence in Teaching Award awarded to EJ co-lead Dr. Sibyl Diver
- 2020 Lloyd W. Dinkelspiel Award for Distinctive Contributions to Undergraduate Education awarded to EJ co-lead Dr. Emily Polk
- 2019-2020 Stanford Earth Recognition for outstanding DEI efforts awarded to the Environment Justice Working Group. Outstanding individual DEI efforts also awarded to EJWG members Ayoade Balogun, Nancy Chang, David J.X. Gonzalez, Christopher LeBoa, Bianca Santos, and Chris Tan
- 2019 Excellence in Teaching Award awarded to EJ co-lead Dr. Emily Polk